Financial Analyst, Macquarie Investment Management
Financial Analyst, Macquarie Investment ManagementThis is an exciting career opportunity to be part of and shape the next generation of AUM and revenue processes and reporting. The role will be a key contributor over the coming year in the implementation of consistent global practices across the business as a participant in our broader Global Platform Strategy.
The role requires a candidate with strong financial analytical, quantitative and communications skills who can represent the team in dealings with clients, both internal and external to Macquarie.
We require a proactive candidate who will not only follow procedures but will actively contribute to the development of the internal control environment and the efficiency of the group.
About the role
- monthly and ad-hoc AUM collection, collation and reporting across both MAM and MIM, working closely with F&MA team members in Sydney and Philadelphia, global reporting teams in other MIM hubs including Seoul and Vienna, and with Distribution teams across the globe
- contribution to several key global efficiency projects over the next few years, including a new global AUM database
- support for the fee revenue, performance and portfolio reporting functions of the team
You will have a solid understanding of financial concepts and strong quantitative analysis skills and the ability to work well as part of a global team and independently as required. To be successful in this role you will have:
- strong communication skills and the ability to think laterally and problem solve
- demonstrate professionalism, sound judgment and the ability to consistently meet deadlines and make decisions in a timely manner
- prevous experience of implementing controls and process improvements
- high proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word) essential
- solid VBA for Excel & database/SQL skills well regarded
- highly organised and with attention to detail
- an undestanding of the key components of funds management considered favourably
You will have 3-5 years experience in management reporting, financial analysis or accounting coupled with a Finance/Accounting related degree with solid academic results. About us
Macquarie Asset Management (MAM; formerly known as Macquarie Funds Group) is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
MAM comprises the following three divisions:
• Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
• Macquarie Investment Management
• Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions.
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 15 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time