Executive Assistant | BFS Group | Sydney
Executive Assistant | BFS Group | SydneyAbout the role
Join a dynamic team within the Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS). Provide high level administration support a fast paced and evolving team who react to the business needs in order for the business to grow and develop. You will be able to prioritize your workload to effectively provide support to the team within our Products and Technology Division while supporting the teams Macquarie directors;
You will be interacting with a large team on a daily basis to support the project activities. You will excel in managing and building relationships with varied stakeholders. As an integral part of the team your duties will include and not limited to:
- diary management and co-ordination of meetings for Macquarie Team Directors
- be the first point of contact for all staff in your teams, Business Management, HR, facilities and administrative counterparts
- Assistance in organising and preparing large scale project and team events
- office management duties
- liaising with the Executive Assistant on administration across the team
- AMEX and expense reconciliation
- domestic and international travel management
- invoice processing and tracking
- maintaining staff records such as mailing lists, cab charges, IT requests, etc
- set up and induction of new staff, facilitator for staff transfers and departures
To succeed in this role you will be a confident, resilient, proactive and self-motivating individual with the ability to deliver under pressure, challenge where appropriate and adapt well to change. You will have a corporate background and a strong team work ethic.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an administration role
- be proactive with the ability to work as part of a team, assistants and varied stakeholders
- have strong organisational and communication skills
- possess strong attention to detail, effective time management and multi tasking skills
- be professional, flexible, mature, and approachable with a positive attitude
- deal with confidential information in a professional manner
- have intermediate skills in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Work in our Shelley Street office in a relaxed yet driven office environment, build relationships with your team by sitting with the business in an open plan environment where you are working with the team's executive assistants and supporting Macquarie Directors within a fundamental project.
Apply using the links below. For a confidential conversation please call Laura Cooper on 02 8232 0337 or email laura.cooper@Macquarie.com
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 06 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time