Developer - Business Banking
Developer - Business BankingAre you an experienced Developer who is passionate about agile delivery and likes to feel a sense of ownership in the solutions you shape?
Macquarie Business Banking is a business division which provides specialised banking services to specific niche markets including real estate, legal, accounting, advertising and strata management. Some of the products and services provided include deposit accounts, loan accounts, equity loans and electronic and internet banking facilities.
About the role
There is an opportunity for a Developer in our Business Banking Projects team for the delivery of our continuous improvement program to our key applications. These continuous improvements include product and system enhancements, efficiency improvements, and regulatory and compliance initiatives.
- Completing the design, development and release of projects and enhancements to our key applications in an Enterprise Agile environment
- Working closely with the scrum team in planning and sprint ceremonies
- Manage the mitigation and resolution of technical risks and issues
- Identify and manage the technical interdependencies between multiple projects and stakeholder groups
- Ensure quality standards and a high level of professionalism is maintained at all times
- Experience in the following technologies:
Essential - Powerbuilder, Sybase stored procedures, ETL (Datastage or equivalent), UNIX shell scripting, Perl scripting
Desirable - Control M, Java, APIs
- Familiarity with the following tools - JIRA, SVN, Stash, Crucible, Fisheye, Confluence and Git
- A track record of delivering innovative solutions in a dynamic and multi stream environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- A self-starter with a desire to effect meaningful and value-add change
- Financial/banking systems experience
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please apply via the following link or contact Shaun O'Neill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: 19 Jan 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time