DevOps EngineerUse your technical expertise to support critical applications for our Risk Management Business
You'll be the go-to contact for our business stakeholders across a number of high availability services and applications, in a role that will see you to manage expectations, prioritise requests, and develop your skills in a highly collaborative team environment.
Working in our Technology Hub at 1 Martin Place, you'll have oversight of the day-to-day operations across the systems environment, provide frontline production support, develop and deploy fixes, data updates and some ops-related change requests. We'll also need you to develop first-class relationships with the business users, and co-ordinate BCP and Disaster Recovery Testing.
To be successful in this role, we would expect you to have:
- experience in new and creative approaches to DevOps practices, to ensure production stability
- skills in SQL, relational databases, and Unix
- experience in providing support for investigations and incident management
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional experience in the following technologies will be highly regarded:
- application servers (Tomcat, JBoss)
- Eclipse, Remedy, SVN, subversion, GIT, Confluence, Jira, Control-m
- experience in CI/CD (Bamboo, uDeploy) and an interest in hardware and virtual/cloud based infrastructure
If this role offers the opportunity you're looking for, please apply here or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology.
Advertised: 16 Feb 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time