Branch Consultant - Service, Sales Centre & Operations - BFS - Sydney
An opportunity to join Macquarie as a Branch Consultant in the Sydney Office
Branch Consultant - SSC&O - BFS - Sydney
Branch consultants manage client enquiries, handle cash transactions, assist clients to resolve all queries relating to BFS products and identify opportunities to further assist our clients with their overall banking needs.. Consultants are also responsible for maintaining a comfortable and clean environment that represents the values and brand of Macquarie and ensure all relevant documentation on Macquarie's products are available to clients.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting clients with their banking enquiries across BFS products
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner and within SLA
- Cash handling and balancing including use of internal systems to ensure appropriate cash levels are maintained and audit/regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Provide an exceptional client experience during every interaction, with end to end accountability
- Proactively seeking opportunities to provide banking solutions to our clients
- Embrace our digital solutions and help drive our goal to be Australia's number 1 digital bank
- Identify business and process improvement opportunities
- Strengthen relationships with internal stakeholders
- Adhering to compliance and regulatory standards
- Ensure prompt transfer of correspondence relating to complaints or issues
To be successful:
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline; Post-Graduate qualification, CFA and RG146 would be highly regarded;
- Previous client facing experience within a financial institution;
- A keen interest in investment markets, banking and wealth creation;
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities;
- A strong client servicing focus and excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Be a strong team player;
- Attention to detail a must.
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS is the primary relationship manager for Macquarie's retail client base in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe. The BFS Service and Operations division provides a consistent, yet specialised client experience for a range of client types. Our scalable business model is designed to provide the highest level of service for products and services for Personal Banking, Wealth Management, and Business Banking.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.